Thursday 26 May 2016

Message from Ms. McMaster

Hello Students, Families, Staff, Friends at Dr. A.R. Lord,
I've got some news to share that is both exciting and sad. My family and I are going to be moving to Nelson, BC this summer! We have an opportunity to make a dream of ours come true and live in the Kootenays! We'll be able to give our little boy, Martin, space to run around the yard in a home of our own. Sadly, I can't be in two places at the same time, so I've had to give up my teaching position at Lord.
The short time that I was honoured to spend with you, teach you, talk with you, and have fun in the library will always be some of my happiest school memories! I can only hope that there will be as friendly and welcoming a group of students and families in Nelson schools and that I can somehow find a fit as good as at Lord.
I'll miss you all and hope to stay in touch. Remember to be good to each other and to your books, have fun in the library and let your imaginations soar with the stories you find on the pages and in your awesome brains!
Sincerely,
Miss Macmaster
aka Alison


Come say goodbye to Ms. McMaster Friday May 27th at 11:00pm at the Library Celebration Assembly.